You run a business with 10 staff or less, and are looking to develop yourself as the business owner, plan your business for growth, and you need a partner to help you through the higher level complexities of achieving this. We are small business experts, running our own, working for others and coaching hundreds of small business leaders.
Our creative approach to business coaching innovates, elevates and inspires small business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Choose your plan:
- Three-month plan: approximately four sessions. An intensive program for quick results, perfect for executing a growth plan or amplifying an existing opportunity.
- Six-month plan: approximately nine sessions. A comprehensive program that explores your strengths and helps you construct and implement a business plan.
- 12-month plan: approximately sixteen sessions. A transformational program that builds your personal capacity as a business owner. Includes personal diagnostics, strength and value assessments, and growth and business plan construction and implementation.
Our sessions start at $195 per hour.
We’re here to help you find your place of greatest impact. On-hand, every step of the way.
$995 per month for six months.
- Weekly 20-minute calls with Lead Coach Ami Summers
- 2 x one-hour or 1 x two-hour business-coaching sessions per month
- On-demand consultation and coaching (up to eight hours a month)
- Option to add Visibility Co. comms and strategy work in conjunction with business coaching.
$500 per month for six months. Includes:
- Fortnightly 20-minute calls with Lead Coach Ami Summers
- One-hour business coaching session per month
- On-demand consultation and coaching (up to three hours a month).
Partnership outcomes include:
- Business growth plan
- Self-care strategies
- Business purpose statement
- Ongoing personal and business support
- Comprehensive business plan designed and implemented
- Three-year business strategy small business snapshot and action plan.
Four-hour session, starting at $195 per hour (includes basic recommendation report)
Four-hour deep dive into your business to improve and refine processes and systems for maximum impact.
We can facilitate a business plan through face to face coaching sessions, where we hold your hand through each section of the plan and coach you to write it yourself (building your skills in planning and strategy for the future) or we can write the plan for you.
We also have a free business plan template available to download and work through at your own pace, which is designed specifically for visually inclined, creative entrepreneurs.
Workshops for small groups, staff groups or corporate clients. An example of our signature programs that can be delivered in house for the community are:
- Strengths Workshop (four hours): Strength identification and implementation
- 4MAT Workshop (three hours): Identify individual learning styles, and how to engage and communicate more effectively with others
- Leading your Why Workshop (three hours): Identify your purpose and how it relates to business goals and objectives
- LSI Workshop (one day): Lifestyles inventory diagnostic – delivery and debrief
- Where Creativity and Corporate Collaborate (four hours): how to construct a creative culture
Through our many years of experience with corporate leadership tools, we have hand picked the tools we know will elevate leaders, small business owners and individuals into their place of greatest impact. Diagnostics are often the fastest, most effective way to clarify the capacities and areas of development in an individual. As part of a coaching plan, we weave online tools into your development, designed to fast track you to your desired outcomes. These surveys provide us with data on your behaviours, thinking and tendencies/preferences, building a picture of your strengths and barriers that are grounded in scientific fact, coupled with state of the art personable coaching to debrief and make sense of your results.
We introduce a number of diagnostics to our clients that will:
- clarify your strengths, leveraging what is ‘right’ about you
- help us to understand your current personal barriers to success and build a plan around how to overcome these
- amplify the characteristics that contribute to you flourishing and being your best
- create self-awareness that builds leadership skills personally and professionally
- Lifestyles Inventory (LSI 1 and 2)
- Group Styles Inventory (GSI)
- Emotional Intelligence diagnostic (MSCEIT)
- Learning Type Measure diagnostic (LTM/4MAT)
- Signature Strengths Survey (VIA)
- DISC Profile
- Hays Management Styles Survey
Bespoke leadership development and business consultation services as requested. Contact us to discuss your specific needs. Day consultation rate applies.