After the success of our first round, join us for our second round of MP Kickass Collective supportive group business coaching programs, kicking off on the 31st of May 2019.
Delivered by Lead Coach and Director of Craft Coaching and Development, Ami Summers, these monthly group coaching sessions may transform your small business.
During each monthly session, experienced and accredited coach Ami Summers will facilitate sections of Craft Coaching and Development’s business plan template for you to implement in the weeks between the sessions. Within six months, you’ll have a complete business plan and have gained knowledge and clarity for the future of your business.
Learning in a group has a number of benefits. Not only is it an affordable way to access coaching and small business support, but the group will provide an invaluable safe sounding board of support and advice.
Please note: there will be homework set between sessions in order for the business plan to be completed.
Initial Coaching Session (2.5 hours) – Friday 31 May 2019
- Purpose – are you clear about why your business exists? The bedrock of any business planning begins with answering the question of ‘why’
- Business Values – clarity on what your business stands for, and what will underpin your future decisions
- Strengths – leverage what is working, rather than focusing on what isn’t
- Your communication style and how to use the 4MAT tool with clients – unlock a powerful communication tool through the LTM diagnostic that will teach you about your own preference, and how to spot it in others to better communicate with them
2nd Monthly Coaching Session (1.5 hours) – Friday 21 June 2019
- Customer Profile – get clear on who you are attracting and selling to, and the market your business operates within
- Pricing Analysis – what does running your business really cost you? Ensure you are charging enough through Craft’s Pricing Analysis spreadsheet
3rd Monthly Coaching Session (1.5 hours) – Friday 26 July 2019
- Introduction to your Small Business Snapshot – a plan and mini strategy for the next three years that sets the big picture and works backwards from there
- Growth Horizon analysis – where do your products and services sit from a growth maturity perspective? This powerful analysis will help you see a quick snapshot of what your business offers, and where you need to focus your efforts
4th Monthly Coaching Session (1.5 hours) – Friday 30 August 2019
- Small Business Snapshot – what will it mean for the business to achieve your set goals, and what actions and timeframes do we need to commit to to make it happen?
- SOAR Goals – a strengths based version of a SWOT analysis, where we focus on what is going right, what can be amplified in the future, rather than focusing on our weaknesses or competitors
- Goal Setting – short term, medium term, long term and stretch goals
5th Monthly Coaching Session (1.5 hours) – Friday 11 October 2019
- Visual Map – bringing it all together in a one pager that you can refer back to quickly and easily
- Personal Accountability – how can we ensure we achieve what we’ve set out to achieve? Plan our accountability, and our short term, medium term, and long term goals.
In signing up for the program, you are expected to pay monthly installments for five months for the duration of the program and you are assuming you can attend 80% of the sessions.
Please register for all five sessions to secure your place. Once you have registered, we will send you an invoice for the first Initial session which will secure your registration. Sessions will be then invoiced monthly, a week before the session date. Payment must be received before a session commences in order to attend.
The group size will be intimate and small – we will limit registrations to 8 people to ensure everyone in the group gets a chance to share and be coached.